Only Visa
If you are traveling from the USA, you will require a Pink Tourist Card. If you are traveling from any other country you will need a Green Tourist Card. To enter Cuba, in addition to the visa, you need a medical travel insurance, if you do not have one, we advise you to buy it together with the visa
Travel Insurance General Condition
Download coverage and limits table
Only travel Insurance
Green Visa + Travel Insurance (Special Offer)
Pink Visa + Travel Insurance (Special Offer)